Customer Service 866.965.0400

Barrett Jackson 2011 - the pictures (150+ shots!)

• 7 months later...

Man, sweet display! :thumbsup: Now it brought me to remember, here comes again the occasion similar to celebration vintage automobile lovers, Barrett-Jackson. Come Sept. 22-24 this year, the Barrett-Jackson automobile auction will be open for bids in Las Vegas. Who's going to watch? :3

Classic cars and memorabilia come to Las Vegas in September

Dylan, small world! I was at that Barrett Jackson! Funny enough, the picture you took of the dark green Nomad my Dad and I bought. I am in the drivers seat although you can't tell, and my dads in the passenger seat. Some of my other family is in the pic also. We also bought the blue vette beside the nomad in the pic. My little brother and nephew are in the car checking it out. Thats hilarious! nice pic

Dylan, small world! I was at that Barrett Jackson! Funny enough, the picture you took of the dark green Nomad my Dad and I bought. I am in the drivers seat although you can't tell, and my dads in the passenger seat. Some of my other family is in the pic also. We also bought the blue vette beside the nomad in the pic. My little brother and nephew are in the car checking it out. Thats hilarious! nice pic

HAHAHA! Small world! I remember taking that picture. I could overhear you guys talking and going over it and I thought to my self "lucky *******s just got a heck of a ride there" :lol:

HAHAHA! Small world! I remember taking that picture. I could overhear you guys talking and going over it and I thought to my self "lucky *******s just got a heck of a ride there" :lol:

Thanks! That was before I was turned on to Adams so I wouldn't have recognized you. I was scrolling through the pics, remembering all those sweet rides then I was like hey, thats us! Pretty funny. We were on cloud nine when we won the nomad, not much out there like them! And the roadster shop did a hell of a job on it. We spoke to the guy that designed it and built it, think his name was Chad, but he was real cool. It was his personal car for a a couple of years, show car I assume, looks brand new. Not sure if we will make it over there this year as I'm expecting my third kid right around those dates, but who knows, we'll see. Cant break tradition. haha

Archived