Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally started the detail

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started the paint correction today. So far, with help from my dad, I've done the roof, hood, and passenger side with 2xSSR, 2xSHR, & 1xFMP.All with the Flex. That thing is awesome! Right now I'm waiting for my kids to get out of school. Hopefully I'll get a coat of MSW on tonight before bed.

Pics soon.

I like the new tail lights man they look great

Thanks Mason. These weren't my first choice but were only $75 for the pair. I really wanted some LEDs but they were more than double the price. At least now I can drive down the road and not have to worry about a tail light falling out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

I need to de-badge mine too, thinking about getting out the heat gun and my bondo applicators (soft rubber) - think that would work? Len, let me know if you wanna stop by and use the heat gun - My truck fits in the garage, you'd have to cut yours off even with the hood to fit in my garage - haha ... I only have about 3 inches of clearance on the roof, and 2 inches on each mirror... once in - enough room to walk around the back. It's no vette, but I love it.

I PM'd ya man.

I need to de-badge mine too, thinking about getting out the heat gun and my bondo applicators (soft rubber) - think that would work? Len, let me know if you wanna stop by and use the heat gun - My truck fits in the garage, you'd have to cut yours off even with the hood to fit in my garage - haha ... I only have about 3 inches of clearance on the roof, and 2 inches on each mirror... once in - enough room to walk around the back. It's no vette, but I love it.

I PM'd ya man.

I always use braided fishing line and blow dryer. Then goo gone to remove any residue left

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I'm no angler - recommend a certain 'pound test' for removing a 'Big Horn' badge? HA... hate that thing. First thing I did when I bought the truck was remove the dealer stickers - I hate when they try to get free advertising out of me. As clean as my ride is, the only advertisement it deserves is Adam's. (and my business name when I get my logo finished)

I'm no angler - recommend a certain 'pound test' for removing a 'Big Horn' badge? HA... hate that thing. First thing I did when I bought the truck was remove the dealer stickers - I hate when they try to get free advertising out of me. As clean as my ride is, the only advertisement it deserves is Adam's. (and my business name when I get my logo finished)

For a DODGE let me see..... :help: :lolsmack:jk I almost bought a ram before my silverado. I always use my stren superbraid thats 14 lb strength, and only 4 lb diameter which I think helps give me the leverage but helps keep scratches down vs people using normal line that's 10-20 lbs.

:cheers:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I'd be using this

Wagner-1000-web.jpg

• Two temperature settings 750° F. and 1000° F
  • Power: 1200 Watts / 4100 BTUs

I'm a painter by trade, so I use this to check color matching on paint and to speed up the curing of sheetrock mud.

Figured on low, it'd be okay as long as I kept my distance. ????

I'd be using this

Wagner-1000-web.jpg

• Two temperature settings 750° F. and 1000° F
  • Power: 1200 Watts / 4100 BTUs

I'm a painter by trade, so I use this to check color matching on paint and to speed up the curing of sheetrock mud.

Figured on low, it'd be okay as long as I kept my distance. ????

Not sure might be packing to much fire to the fight with the heat that throws off. It doesnt take much heat at all to soften the adhesive. I have heard of people using heat guns in the past, but you just have to be ultra careful. Might be ok on low if anything

Archived