Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro's for Hero's Event

Great event being held in Fayetteville, NC to benefit our military. How many Adam's forum members will be attending? I know from being a member of Adam's and Camaro5 that a great deal of others follow both forums besides myself.

Would love to get someone from Adam's to set up a vendor tent to showcase real detail products. This is going to be a great event and Adam's would make it better. Here is a link for anyone interested in attending: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108184

Come out and support our military.:burnout:

I wish I was closer and as a parent with a daughter and son-in-law who are both in the Navy I appreciate everyones support and I know they do too. Right now his sub is deployed so, we don't even get to talk to him very much:patriot:

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the Camaro's for Hero's event. Great time and a great cause. Raised over $5000 for Wounded Warrior Project according to the event organizers.

Had my Adam's detail bag full of Adam's products, but I was out numbered by the Meguiar's guys. There were some Adam's users, but we were in the minority.

We have to get Dylan, Ashley, Adam, Steve or the Junkman to attend next year. Got to have an Adam's tent. Nothing more American than our soldiers.

Archived