Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - April 16 2011 in Plymouth, MA

I am thinking of coming up from CT for this event but just was wondering how it is run - do they do one car and just show you how to do things corectly with Adam's products? I hear it may rain :( so will this hamper things even though I am sure it will be done indoors? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi Erich

Yes, as it is only scheduled for a 3 hours their is usually just one car. But they usually last longer as people tend to hang around and ask questions. The car is usually washed before the clinic and then when the clinic starts it usually goes a little like this:

Clay

Polish

Wax

Then a few random product demos depending on what questions are asked. But the other good thing about the clinic is discounted prices :thumbsup:

Hopefully the weather report changes prior to the clinic.

I'm planning on being there...less the vette

With rain in the forecast my vette will probably stay home too :(

Will be there less vette also:(

I never knew Corvettes didn't work in the rain but apparently it's a widespread problem. I'm glad I bought a G8. :jester:

Things are looking up for the weather Saturday :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

<table class="twc-forecast-table twc-second"><tbody><tr><td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-icon ">24.png</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4">Cloudy / Wind</td> <td class="twc-col-5">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-high"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">50°</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-high"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-low"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">43°</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:

10%</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-line-precip">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Things are looking up for the weather Saturday :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

<table class="twc-forecast-table twc-second"><tbody><tr><td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-icon ">24.png</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-icon ">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4">Cloudy / Wind</td> <td class="twc-col-5">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-high"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">50°</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-high"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> </tr><tr class="twc-forecast-temperature-low"> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">43°</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">

</td> </tr><tr> <td class="twc-col-1 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-2 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-3 twc-line-precip">

</td> <td class="twc-col-4 twc-line-precip">Chance of Precip:

10%</td> <td class="twc-col-5 twc-line-precip">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

So now there's a 10% chance all the Vettes will melt...

I"m bringing a price list of the combo kits i want so i can check to see if they sell them that way or not.if its cheaper to buy it in combo kit i"ll explain to them.i"m sure they will work with us.

Fellow Detailers,

Bring your list of detail kits you are looking for and I should be able to put together the kit for you. I should be able to match the price on the Adam's website also. Most kits are a good bargin if you are looking for all the items in the kit. So bring your list on Saturday and I will set you up.:2thumbs:

GREAT TIME AT ADAMS DETAIL CLINIC .NORM AND DAN DO A GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS,THANKS TO CORVETTE MIKE & STAFF.:cheers:

Ditto .... Got home & spent 3 hours detailing my Mustang with all the cool stuff I bought today ...... Great Products.....Great Demo .... Great Day..thanks again

Archived