Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy in Kentucky

Hired Gun

Hey. I am new to the Adam's site. I learned of the Adam's product on Camaro 5. I have since started buying products in anticipation of spring. I watched some Junkman videos and have learned alot. I can not wait to add more products to my growing list.

Jared

Hello Jared, welcome to the site. You will love the products- they all really work well. If you think you are going to jump in, the big kits will save you some cash over buying things a bit at a time.

Ask me how I know :)

Thanks for the welcome. I am from a small town called Milford. I am 50 minutes from Lexington, and 50 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio. I am about 1hr 45 min from Louisville.

AJ I come to Louisville about once a month to see some friends. If you ever have a clinic in Louisville, let me know. I teach elementary school, and farm so cleaning the trucks, cars, and equipment is a stress management tool. That and watching Rambo or Rocky movies.:rockon:

Thanks for the welcome. I am from a small town called Milford. I am 50 minutes from Lexington, and 50 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio. I am about 1hr 45 min from Louisville.

AJ I come to Louisville about once a month to see some friends. If you ever have a clinic in Louisville, let me know. I teach elementary school, and farm so cleaning the trucks, cars, and equipment is a stress management tool. That and watching Rambo or Rocky movies.:rockon:

lol! I watched my fair share of Rambo and Rocky movies too!

It looks like I'll be doing a clinic in May, here in Louisville. The Viper guys are working on the details. You don't have to wait until then, you could always just come hang out at the garage and I'll answer any and all questions as well as show you how to do this stuff. Just let me know when you want to stop by. :cheers:

Actually, there is one in the making for May. Right now it's just for the Vipers but I suspect that they will open it up to all cars before then.

just let me know I would love to meet you!!! and learn some tips and tricks:thumbsup:

Archived