Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just placed an order this morning for more Adam's STUFF! Anyways, I am boldy setting out to trace Adam's, Dylan's and Junkman's footsteps with the purchase of PC machine gear. Applause? It's a big leap of faith for me as this morning I ordered more hex pads and this afternoon Ashley was gracious to change my order to now replace the hex pads with..... gen 3 pads. Whoo whoo whoo whoo! I'm going to be the next detailing demon.:pc:

The kudos are for Ashley. The whole order was changed in like 2 minutes, tops. Not only does Adam's stuff work so well and smell so good, but the Adam's service is exemplary and outstanding.:patriot:

Oh yeah, I know this feeling. I started the Adam's product addiction by hand, and within a month or so jumped in to the PC and haven't looked back. Just wait until you see how nice the finish looks after working it with the PC. Bye bye to swirls, no hazy finish, and hello to a REALLY shiny finish.

Ashley is a prime example of why Adam's has such an excellent customer service reputation. She's great with the orders AND with a polisher!

If I can't handle it and destroy my new Mustang, I know you guys will come to the rescue. You got my back.....this is a great forum.

Once you get the PC and start working with it, you'll wonder why you waited so long and realize it is not too difficult to use. BEFORE you make that purchase it is very easy to over-analyze it. And remember, it's NOT a rotary, so the only way you will irreversibly damage your finish is to drop the PC on the paint!

:pc:

Archived