Customer Service 866.965.0400

Red Stripe...

JerseyGator

Mustang standard hood, roof and decklid are supercool. I love your car as is and I expect you keep it that way! :willy:STEP AWAY from the bottle as every time I do that, something really bad happens. In your case, the red stripes. :mad: As for the fender stripes on those other cars.....also cool, but I would only do that on a naked Mustang with no previous stripes.

Having said this, note that I got ridiculed and shamed off the Mustang forum for posting that I thought any type of non-factory issue body mod's on a Mustang made the car not only look cheap but that it would be sacrilidgious to do so.

I'd hate to see you excommunicated from this forum from destroying your beautiful car.:D

So Peter, if you do hood stripes in red are you going to do the stripes on the bottom of the doors too, to do one you about have to both, don't you?:banana:

That's what I was thinking...

Mustang standard hood, roof and decklid are supercool. I love your car as is and I expect you keep it that way! :willy:STEP AWAY from the bottle as every time I do that, something really bad happens. In your case, the red stripes. :mad: As for the fender stripes on those other cars.....also cool, but I would only do that on a naked Mustang with no previous stripes.

Having said this, note that I got ridiculed and shamed off the Mustang forum for posting that I thought any type of non-factory issue body mod's on a Mustang made the car not only look cheap but that it would be sacrilidgious to do so.

I'd hate to see you excommunicated from this forum from destroying your beautiful car.:D

It's only temporary. If I feel seriously rejected. I'll remove them... :)

Peter, I like your car just the way it was but, in the end it's your decision :)

Thanks for the feedback...

Dayum I like the way you play! :cheers: Evan is my "Financial Crisis" bourbon. Use to drink Makers Mark, but couldn't justify the bang for the buck! Anyway, the pin-stripe is VERY subtle. You can't see it until you are right on top of the car and at the correct angle.

:patriot:

:iagree:

That pic was from my toast to Dylan on his 30th b-day, it was also my late father's 80th. I tossed one back for both. Dad used to tell me if the bourbon had a cap on it to put it back and get one with a cork.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8244&page=3

BTW: If you're ever in the Chicago area let me know. We can pop the cork out and toss back a few. :cheers:

:iagree:

That pic was from my toast to Dylan on his 30th b-day, it was also my late father's 80th. I tossed one back for both. Dad used to tell me if the bourbon had a cap on it to put it back and get one with a cork.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8244&page=3

BTW: If you're ever in the Chicago area let me know. We can pop the cork out and toss back a few. :cheers:

Absolutely! Maker's Mark has a cork... :)

I have to admit, I like it, but I think if you did the fender stripes, they need to be blue. There wouldnt be enough red, in the pinstripe around the blue, to mesh. Just my .02 tho.

Agreed. Many people have said the same and I first wanted blue on fenders. Thanks for feedback! :rockon:

I have to admit, I like it, but I think if you did the fender stripes, they need to be blue. There wouldnt be enough red, in the pinstripe around the blue, to mesh. Just my .02 tho.

Bingo. At first I loved the twin stripes and wasn't wild at the image of red fender stripes. But the blue would tie it all together. Could you maybe even do blue fender stripes with red accents as well?

Archived