Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Tennessee!

Dr. Drizzle

Well you can rest assured it been cared while in Tennessee. In fact, I am hitting it with some polish to remove the winter wear tomorrow.

I believe it! It still looks absolutely pristine! You have any pictures of your old RSX? I have a turbo'd Civic myself.

I believe it! It still looks absolutely pristine! You have any pictures of your old RSX? I have a turbo'd Civic myself.

Yes I sure do, Let's see if I can find them!

Welcome Brad, that is one sweet ride. My wife and I looked at one and the price and room were issues but maybe someday....

Thank you for the warm welcome. I agree on the room issue. When I got the car I weighed 189 and I was not comfortable AT ALL(due to the Bride seats). I dropped 20lbs since then and I can managae, but it is still a snug fit. Used, they are not too awfully bad as of now, but if the economy picks back up they will be again(like everything else). I hope you get the chance to own one someday.....they really are amazing cars!

Yes I sure do, Let's see if I can find them!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I agree on the room issue. When I got the car I weighed 189 and I was not comfortable AT ALL(due to the Bride seats). I dropped 20lbs since then and I can managae, but it is still a snug fit. Used, they are not too awfully bad as of now, but if the economy picks back up they will be again(like everything else). I hope you get the chance to own one someday.....they really are amazing cars!

When I test drove one, the salesman had me do a hard acceleration while getting on the interstate :burnout:. The balance of that car is amazing!

When I test drove one, the salesman had me do a hard acceleration while getting on the interstate :burnout:. The balance of that car is amazing!

It really is, I must admit. Everything about the handling just feels "right". It is certainly not a car that I would have bought new, but for not losing any $$ selling my RSX, I could not resist.

Also, here is a link to my old RSX!

http://fullthrottleforums.com/showthread.php?p=815413#post815413

One of my fav s2ks ever... Welcome to the site mang!

Thank you very much! She is being taken care of here in Tennessee...the only thing bugging me is the fogged tail lights! I have taken them out and baked to remove moisture, and resealed, and they still fog. Looks like the problem lies elswhere....oh well, it gives me something to fiddle with!

Archived