Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC or Flex?

JohnS4

Hi all,

I am new to the forum but not to adams great products. I have a black 2010 S4. Since it has been such a nasty winter in the northeast the car needs some serious tlc. I am going to upgrade to a power system but not sure which is best to go with. since its black swirls are abundant and the wife ran her through the car wash several times so no need to say more.

Welcome John, there the good and bad things about both machines. The Flex is almost 3x the price of a PC, but will do the job 2x -3x faster. The PC is safer for newbies playing with buffers. Plus the use can use the MSW with a PC. The Flex you can't .

If you have no experience with a Dual Action polisher, I would recommend a PC. I own both and they both do the job, except the Flex is faster.

Thanks for the quick feedback from both of you. I took a look at the thread you suggested Dylan good stuff. If i go with the flex i need to get the Americana Wax since i drive it everyday and put about 17,000 miles a year and I want good protection.. If i go with the PC i can use the MSW. Although with four kids the idea of getting the job done faster is attractive. It is black and it does have some fairly nasty areas.

If you don't want to spend the money on Americana don't overlook Buttery. Gives you super fast and easy hand application so theres not the added wait time of MSW, and though it doesn't last as long you can apply it so easily putting a fresh coat down once a month isn't a big deal... just do it after every couple of washes.

Archived