Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cats.....

Dr. Drizzle

:explode:

^^ That is how I feel about Cats! Haha....they are interesting creatures, but why oh why do they love to climb from one of cars to the other??? If I park my car far enough away from the house mine will not bother my car....but last night after a wash/wheel polish/and wax I left the car outside the garage while I ate dinner. Usually, my cat crawls all over the car inside the garage, so we put the Jeep inside, and the Lincoln/s2000 outside(a little twisted..isn't it?). Anyways, the Jeep is in the shop, so without a white Jeep to crawl all over....he picks the next best thing...the white Honda! On top of that, it rained, so I now have a freshly cleaned/waxed car with cat hair/paw dirt etched into the paint.....ugh, an endless cycle!! I have had to learn to take it in good humor though....I do enjoy having a flawless finish, but there's only so much I can do....and I must admit, I enjoy the company at night as he seems to be the only other person who enjoys my "smelly" cigars.

Any cat stories/frustrations/techniques for KEEPING THEM OFF OF CARS? Haha, share them here!:thumbsup:

A gun works good :lol:

My wife's cat decided to take a "duece" on our brand new basement carpet a few years back. I tried everything to get the stain out and nothing did it. About 2 months ago I decided to try the Carpet Upholstry Cleaner. I took a stain that was there for over two years and removed it like it was nothing.

Carpet & Upholstry cleaner is simply amazing.

:mad::mad: I know one thing, don't make the mistake that I did.

I caught a cat on one of my cars and scared it off, well it had claws and spun out on my hood! You know the rest off the story......:mad::mad:

Definitely! Like I said, he is usually not a problem for my car, but when I catch him on it, I walk cautiously and lift straight up :lol: He is a pretty chilled out cat so it's usually not a big deal....I just wish it wasn't three day's after I got all the winter etching out of the car...

SEND him over?? You could probably RIDE him over! :lolsmack:

He is really filling out now. I thought yesterday was his birthday so I cooked him up a nice corned beef but I was wrong, it is actually Monday. I'm thinking steaks on the grill :rockon:

Isnt there some kind of stuff you can lay around the perimeter of the vehicle? Maybe Im dreamin....

That dog rules. Fact.

Not that I know of but if sit them down and make them watch that commercial I bet they won't go near any cars :lol::lol::lol:

Archived