Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fire Hose Nozzle

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-562-adams-ultimate-fire-hose-car-wash-nozzle.aspx

I usually don't complain about pricing at all and don't at all on any Adam's products....but I am just curious why this nozzle is so high in price? I realize some things Adam's might take a loss on and some things they gain on, this might be one of the gains.

Just curiousity is all because I am moving and will no longer have power washer access, so I need something like this.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-562-adams-ultimate-fire-hose-car-wash-nozzle.aspx

I usually don't complain about pricing at all and don't at all on any Adam's products....but I am just curious why this nozzle is so high in price? I realize some things Adam's might take a loss on and some things they gain on, this might be one of the gains.

Just curiousity is all because I am moving and will no longer have power washer access, so I need something like this.

A. This part is of better quality than any other piece of junk I tried in the FHN realm.

B. 100% made in the USA. Of course crap in China is cheaper.

C. 110% money back guarantee. Try it. You will see the value. Want to see it in action? Look for Camaro5Ryan's video about it.

Key reason... IT WORKS!!! lol I've never found a "fire" nozzle that works well.

This thing is LITERALLY like a fine watch. Smooth action and impecable quality.

It'll probably be the last one you buy.

Chris

It may be a little more expensive than what other places are selling nozzles for, but this really will be the last one you buy. I spent $20 on one from another detailing supplier before Adam offered his and was never truly happy. I bought Adam's and now even my dad commented on how much better it is. For what it's worth, if you were to buy it direct from the manufacturer, it would cost $56 opposed to the $49.95 Adam's offers it for: http://www.firenozzles.com/products.html so you're getting a deal as it is.

Plus, if you get one now it's 15% off :banana:

I was on the fence about paying $50.00 for a nozzle for a long time. ( I didn't think Adam's was trying to mark up the price or anything like that; just didn't think there could be that big a difference)

Every time I would place an order I would think about adding the FHN but each time I decided against it but then I saw CamaroRyan's video comparing the nozzle and decided why not. Like everyone say's; if I don't find it that incredible I could return the nozzle. I ordered it and I must say it is WAY BETTER than any other nozzle I have used.

It's priced higher because, as others have posted, its a higher quality product AND its MADE in the USA. :patriot:

I must agree with my fellow adam's peeps. I had one of those $20 FH nozzles and thought it did a pretty decent job until I saw Ryan's video. Yes, $50 for a nozzle is expensive... but man, does it shoot out water. With the 110% guarantee what is there to lose? I would be interested to hear from Adam/Dylan etc. about how many of these nozzles are returned to them because of dissatisfaction. I imagine very few :thumbsup:

Is there a discount on Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Nozzle AND Adam's Hose Shut-Off Valve [COMBO] purchased together?

Yes, I believe so, confirm with Ashley, give her a call or use the live chat, she's great!

if you read the description it actually says

Want to make the most of your nozzle? Add our durable shut off valve for just $15 more!

Its all relative my friend....

Our nozzle is machined out of aircraft aluminum, then powdercoated, it is literally the LAST nozzle you will ever buy. Its virtually indestructible. I've even driven my truck over mine just to see if it could take it... it did.

If you search for "World Finest Hose Nozzle" you'll come across one of our competitors that sells one (what in my opinion is an inferior nozzle) for $90 :2thumbs:

I'm not one to argue with Dylan, but I'd say it's not powder coated, but anodized. I've had a lot of stuff powder coated and this looks anodized to me. IMO anodized is the way to go! Especially for our friends in the saltier aired states.

Chris

Like everyone else said. Its a high quality nozzel! Now IMO If you dont have good water pressure, this might not work as well as in Ryans video. My Water pressure isn't that great but the nozzel does its job!

Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose.

I'm not one to argue with Dylan, but I'd say it's not powder coated, but anodized. I've had a lot of stuff powder coated and this looks anodized to me. IMO anodized is the way to go! Especially for our friends in the saltier aired states.

Chris

Powdercoat might not be the right term... technically its a 'baked on hard coat' as termed by the company that makes them (which sounds similar to powdercoat to me)

For anybody looking for the video, here it is. I was interestd in this too. I am saving up for a Car Wash kit. I wan to get it all together, and hopefully save that way too.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSqzqyUFzTo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSqzqyUFzTo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

From the manufacturer's website:

Garden Hose Nozzles are corrosion resistant, made from 6061-T6 Aluminum bar and Hard coated per MIL-A-8625 Type III (Polylube). This nozzle offers 2 straight streams and 1 fog pattern. The first straight stream is 1-2gpm @ 40psi, the second straight is 3-4gpm @ 40psi, and the fog is 4-5gpm @ 40psi. These nozzles have a massive bumper specially formulated to resist damage and aging.

If you look up that Mil-Spec, it's Hard Anodized with some Teflon impregnated in there (the Polylube.) Bottom line though, it's tough and works great. :thumbsup:

.... if you read the description it actually says

Want to make the most of your nozzle? Add our durable shut off valve for just $15 more!

I don't see that?

If you search for "World Finest Hose Nozzle" you'll come across one of our competitors that sells one (what in my opinion is an inferior nozzle) for $90 :2thumbs:

If you're speaking of the Bonaire Industries Ultimate Hose Nozzle then I can assure you that it's a piece of crap..... at least the three I've had in the recent past..... which now infest some dump somewhere.

Though they were one-quarter the price you posted, each.

$90.oo for a garden hose nozzle.... absurd!

I don't see that?

Might be a glitch with the new site... its supposed to be a variant on that page.

$90.oo for a garden hose nozzle.... absurd!

It exists... and its $120 if you want the shut off included... its made/sold by a company that tells you to "have fun in the place you keep your car" ;)

Frank.... It's worth it. I was skeptical at first about this one too but I love this nozzle. It's nothing compared to the crappy $20 fire hose nozzles you guy a lowes, sears, etc... Its pretty awesome.

Archived