Customer Service 866.965.0400

VRT Foam Brick

Lightningsti

Question

Hello,

How do you guys use the foam brick. I have a couple of them and they were just sitting on my cart just collecting dust. Never really used them until yesterday when I got a couple of ideas.

So this is what I did, went out to the car and measured a couple of the rubber hoses in the engine bay. Grab a knife and started cutting. I cut the brick into a couple of smaller squares and on one side cut differnt radius into the foam and on the other side with a silver sharpie, wrote down the radius. Now when it is time to detail the engine, little spray with vrt and a quick pass with the correct foam square and my rubber hoses are done.

Any one else use the foam brick is different ways?

17 answers to this question

not a crazy difference from my 19s, if that **** pothole wasnt there, I'd still be using them..

Ouch... 20" low profile+ Midwest roads= bad wheels... lol

I put mine back on yesterday and WOW what a difference over the 50 series 225 Blizzaks... lol

Just don't use the applicator on anything else after using it on the tires unless you clean them well.

Tires always turn my applicators black.

Hence why I use the blocks. Plus my 40 series tires on my car need a thinner applicator.

My truck and the Enclave get a block cut in half.

I use the applicator inside the car.

I use them on my DD which has larger tires than my blue ones. I use one side to apply the SVRT and the other side to buff it down and wipe away the excess. I plan to cut them in half when I use them on my lower profile tires.

Archived