Customer Service 866.965.0400

Minor Problem with order. Please help!

From the looks of it you should have gotten the SHR and Claybar. From reading in another post, someone visited the adams shop and said there shelves were practically empty. They might have run out of some products. Like I said before use the live help or call!

Hey Serge,

Just saw your order come in for the missing items. I apologize, the warehouse guys are running hard and fast... putting in late nights and pumping out an obscene amount of orders. As with anything people aren't perfect and it looks like a case where they just goofed. With the volume of orders that have come thru our tiny little warehouse this week its understandable.

The missing items will be on their way shortly and I apologize for the inconvenience.

For future reference the fastest way to a solution is to call or email us, posting to the forums isn't usually seen until its too late. I try to stay on top of things here, but I might be away for an hour or 2 at a time and unable to provide assistance if you post it here instead of just calling first.

Thanks for your order, and I'm terribly sorry for the oversight!:o

We have a customer service toll free number, Live Chat, and the email address that emailed you the order confirmation to help resolve errors!

Humans on our end certainly make errors, and a call to us would have been a much more direct way to get the missing product into your hands.

That's why we have the STICKY in the same section you posted, called, "Have a Problem With an Order?" http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3324

Thanks, and please, shoot us an email, phone call, live chat, etc and we'll take care of you IMMEDIATELY!

No need to photograph your order, post it on the forum, etc. That's a waste of time! Let's get the issue resolved, and while the awesome community will tell you to call us, email, Live Chat, etc, a MUCH more direct path to a solution is available.

110% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!!!

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Chief Engineer, I hate it when I get complaints after the fact, I can help with thier issues with just one call but at times I get it much later so they have to tough it out..

Keep it simple.

I understand what Adam and Dylan are saying here.

Archived