Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another New Guy from PA!!

kdii02

Hey guys, I'm joining up to hopefully get some help with getting my BLACK 2010 Toyota Tundra into shape with a new flex polisher kit and the variety of Adam's goodies. The paint has been dissapointing from day 1, Swirls, and haze have been ruining my enjoyment of this truck, as I spend too much time trying to get it worked out and looking good. I look forward to joining in the fun here and using the products!!

Kyle

Welcome!! Where in PA? We have a detail clinic next Saturday (16th) in Doylestown with Junkman!!!

You should check it out!

Thanks!! I'm in Royersford, PA! Sweet yea I saw that post. we'll try and make it out!! Not far at all from D-town!

and....HUGE discounts of product!!!!

Proper training....and if you are there long enough - one on one with Junkman.

It's an all day thing .....

Car show at 10am..

Detail clinic 2pm

Dinner afterwards at a restaurant that I forget right now....

Did I mention clinic discounts?????

Rumor has it that Junkman is going to pick a black vehicle in bad condition...and based on your signature....why not come and see if he does ur ride!?

Welcome from 1 pa newbie to another :)

I really wish i could go to the clinic. I need to get a few things and discounts are always goodl lol but sadly fire fighter training has me stuck in class until 4:30ish GRR lmfao

I'll probably be there for the car show and some of the clinic, and of course to pick up some Adam's goodies. Gotta head out after that to a friends get together I previously committed to.

If you want to maximize your results and shorten your learning curve, get yourself to the clinic. It will be a great bunch of people and AJ (Junkman) will show how to use the products and tools with proper technique. Plus I would bet a bunch of them will go out afterwards for dinner (think: Meat).

Archived