Customer Service 866.965.0400

Save on shipping possibilty?

So I got to thinking, after I just placed my daily special order for some APC. Say a person were to purchase 2 or 3 daily specials within a week, would it save on shipping to ship them all at once? Now I do realize we are already getting a good as it is a daily special, but is it possible for it to be even better by shipping them together if a person was to buy 2 or 3 daily specials in a week? I'm just always looking for ways to save.

So I got to thinking, after I just placed my daily special order for some APC. Say a person were to purchase 2 or 3 daily specials within a week, would it save on shipping to ship them all at once? Now I do realize we are already getting a good as it is a daily special, but is it possible for it to be even better by shipping them together if a person was to buy 2 or 3 daily specials in a week? I'm just always looking for ways to save.

I didn't know that you can save and purchase 2 or 3 daily specials in a week. I thought the daily special was good for that one day only.

I didn't know that you can save and purchase 2 or 3 daily specials in a week. I thought the daily special was good for that one day only.

What he is asking is if he buys Monday's and then buy Wednesday's to have them shipping together. Not buy Monday's and Wednesday's on Thursday. Make sense?

With having a little more intimate knowledge of how the warehouse and shipping operates. I don't see how this could happen. The crew there literally operates on fire and chances are, your Tuesday Daily Special order will ship before the Thursday order is announced. Make sense?

Thanks Adam's Warehouse Team!

The thing about the special is that it's a really good one day deal -- jump on it while it's hot or you miss it. You can't wait a few days and then retroactively get it, and likewise you can't want to get todays and then also know if you're going to want Thursday's -- because it hasn't been announced yet. :thumbsup:

What he is asking is if he buys Monday's and then buy Wednesday's to have them shipping together. Not buy Monday's and Wednesday's on Thursday. Make sense?

With having a little more intimate knowledge of how the warehouse and shipping operates. I don't see how this could happen. The crew there literally operates on fire and chances are, your Tuesday Daily Special order will ship before the Thursday order is announced. Make sense?

Thanks Adam's Warehouse Team!

The thing about the special is that it's a really good one day deal -- jump on it while it's hot or you miss it. You can't wait a few days and then retroactively get it, and likewise you can't want to get todays and then also know if you're going to want Thursday's -- because it hasn't been announced yet. :thumbsup:

I guess that's why I asked. If I bought Monday's Daily's Special, I would expect it to be filled probably sometime late Monday or on Tuesday. How would I know what the special would be later in the week and have both specials delivered at one time? That would be like ordering on Monday, saying please don't ship until Friday because I just might want Thursdays special even though I don't know what it is yet.

Really a few reasons we can't do this guys.

1) Logistically its hard on the warehouse. The guys pull orders as fast as they can in the order their received, if they're asked to start skipping certain orders here or there it opens the door for confusion, mistakes and lost time.

2) Adding specials together adds weight, so if you paid shipping on the first special and its only a couple of 16oz bottles, then you add in a 2nd special thats gallons or something you've added 8+lbs to the weight, costing us much more to ship, requiring more packing material, and either requiring someone to manually go into the system and calculate additional shipping or just eat the cost. While we're happy to give you deals, we can't simply eat costs like that because you'd like to combine specials.

That being said, if you call and ask nicely on occasion we'll make arrangements, but we're not going to make a habit of it.

Archived