Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got my PC!

Vincenzo

Question

I finally got my PC and all of the other stuff I ordered. :mail:

Came right on time, as expected. With surgery in 4 weeks and an AP exam in 3, I really only have this weekend and next weekend as an opportunity to use the stuff, or I have to wait till July! :willy: And of course it is raining this weekend! That's ok though, I will do it next weekend. I just hope my knee can take it. :xfingers:

So anyways, here is a pic!

P4130044a.jpg

P4130042.jpg

7 answers to this question

Thanks guys! I already cracked the APC and the SVRT. Amazing stuff!

My dad just trashed the entire front end of his 2009 Mustang GT/CS, and several trim pieces on my mustang have now cracked from the change in weather. I actually watched one of them crack! I don't even know where to get the parts! Gah. This is definitely turning out to be the worst week ever. I'm just waiting for my engine to blow and someone to die or something to finalize the award.

That is all ok though, because I always have next week to look forward to. I am so freaking anxious about finally getting this detail done! I just found out I don't have school on Thursday or Friday next week so as long as the weather is ok, my car will be shining better then it has in 5 years.

Archived