Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman at Thompson Racing - Detailing Clinic Pictures!

A.J. , the clinic was amazing to witness and I thank you for the wealth of expertise you presented! I certainly learned alot, and can't wait to put the PC to use!

PS- My girlfriend also thanks you since the first thing I told her when I got home was "A.J. Told me to knock off that obsessive wiping down of the dust between washes!, You're creating sandpaper!" I guess she'll enjoy having me around more! LOL

Nice to meet you A.J. and looking forward to the next detailing party!

Kyle,

I am glad you made it out!!!!! Thanks for finding me too! A lot of folks I invited didn't do that LOL :)

Hi AJ,

Just got settled and unpacked from my looong w/e. I want to thank you again for all the info, tips and knowledge you shared with us. Thankyou for the sample work mon the hood. Now I have to finish the car to match the area you did! The viper is going to have a new" Better Bad Look" when I get all AJ Adamized!!!! Can't wait to apply all the products correctly, after I wash it correctly. No more sandpaper washing, drying, and wiping ever again for me. Viperguy AKA SNKBYT. Thanks Tim

Tim- your car is absolutely gorgeous! I showed people at work the pic of u with the pc on ur car.I did not get to meet you but knew you were the owner. Thanks for sharing ur Viper with us in that weather. We were happy to see such a great car.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tim- your car is absolutely gorgeous! I showed people at work the pic of u with the pc on ur car.I did not get to meet you but knew you were the owner. Thanks for sharing ur Viper with us in that weather. We were happy to see such a great car.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:iagree:

:iagree:x2

It was great to meet everyone who braved the monsoons, make some new friends, and renew some old friendships as well; I hope that this will become a tradition!

I'm rather slow in getting my pics up...I apologize for that!

Hi AJ,

Just got settled and unpacked from my looong w/e. I want to thank you again for all the info, tips and knowledge you shared with us. Thankyou for the sample work mon the hood. Now I have to finish the car to match the area you did! The viper is going to have a new" Better Bad Look" when I get all AJ Adamized!!!! Can't wait to apply all the products correctly, after I wash it correctly. No more sandpaper washing, drying, and wiping ever again for me. Viperguy AKA SNKBYT. Thanks Tim

Tim, it was a pleasure to work with you on such a fine ride. That thing is bad azz! Feel free to reach out for any assistance at any time. I'm just a post away. :2thumbs:

Archived