Customer Service 866.965.0400

P90x

Flash Gordon

If your ready for an intense work out this is the system for you! Its great, but to build muscle and get into shape you need to eat the right foods to see the results you want!

Yeah, thats the only thing holding me back. I'm waiting on a pill you can just eat and whammo. Your tight :rockon:

Plus, I really enjoy my cookies :) something tells me they would have to go :(

Yeah, thats the only thing holding me back. I'm waiting on a pill you can just eat and whammo. Your tight :rockon:

Plus, I really enjoy my cookies :) something tells me they would have to go :(

Nope, cookies are an essential food group :D:D:D

If your ready for an intense work out this is the system for you! Its great, but to build muscle and get into shape you need to eat the right foods to see the results you want!

:iagree: I've gone through it three times. However, I didn't follow the diet. I did it to build muscle and I know I did just that. While doing it my weight bounced around by 3 pounds, which was fine because I don't need to lose weight. I did it to get more distance hitting a golf ball and softball. After doing the 90 days I gained a lot more pop in my bat.

The first day was the hardest. After the first day my triceps were sore for 4 days. After that it's tough, but just follow what they say "Do your best and forget the rest"

I recommend getting some adjustable dumb bells if you don't have a lot of different weights. I use the Bowflex ones and they work great. They aren't cheap, but the quality is there. Also do the Yoga disc. I have a friend who skips it because "It's Yoga". Let me tell you, this is some tough yoga and it will give you a good workout.

I have a few friends and a cousin who have done it... like anything it requires you to follow it to the letter and couple it with a good diet program, but all the people I know who've done it and followed the program have done well with it.

Yea, thats the same story I've been seeing. I wish dedication wasn't so hard. Maybe they can come up with a pill for that too :)

I love Wendys and cake...I wasn't ready to give them up, so I had to put P90X to the side for a little while :lol: :lol:

Triple Chocalate Cake :willy:

Your right. Mods you can close this thread now. I now know what I must do ;)

Yea, thats the same story I've been seeing. I wish dedication wasn't so hard. Maybe they can come up with a pill for that too :)

Triple Chocalate Cake :willy:

Your right. Mods you can close this thread now. I now know what I must do ;)

You are going to get a cookie aren't you :D:D:D

I could never give up desserts.

11790.jpg

Thats the funniest **** thing I've ever seen ^ :glasses:

Flash,

What are you trying to achieve?

Weight loss, weight gain, muscle gain, endurance, fitness, strength, etc....?

I probally only need to loose 8-12 lbs. Mainly in my gut. My 6 pak has turned into a 2 pak. This past Winter has not been kind to me :o

I started it again today. the first time i did it i droped 46 lbs. 231 - 185. A year later i am back at 220 but i stopped working out completely and eat like crap. so today i start again. i wanna get back to 190 and MAINTAIN this time!

Gosh Wolfy....I used to run 40 miles a week. Now I am reduced to an elliptical and other nonpounding exercise. I miss running and the way I cud eat whatever and be same weight or lose weight. I miss exercising outside rain or shine. Oh well....at least I am able to do SOMETHING. Be grateful what what I have....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I do P90X also and let me tell you it works! My friend did and he was already skinny, but he now has a 6 pack in a month. I'm only 17 so I weigh around 120lbs and Ive been doing it for about 3 weeks and I can see the difference. I have a mini 4 pack and my arms have way more definition and I don't even follow the diet. If you just stick with it, eat lots of protein, it will work wonders!

my brother-in-law did it a few months ago, said it was a great workout, but he was too lazy to continue..

I've been very successful with WeightWatchers.. my wife signed us up for the Online version.. I've been staying within the PointsPlus program and have been consistently losing weight.. I havent been exercising like I should be, we have a nice elliptical, but its in a room surrounded by a bunch of stuff because of recent water in the basement we had to bring stuff upstairs.. anyways, this Christmas I was 305, this morning I am 258.. thats pretty decent for not really exercising, but eating better and maintaining portion control..

Archived