Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick question about OLDER GWDS

MAYBEN

Question

I have a GWDT that I got back in 08/2009 that I have yet to use. I went to use it the other day and when I tried to peel off the sticker, it only partially came off..

what is the best way to remove the remaining sticker and any residue without hurting the towel?

Thanks!

edit: this is the one that has the smaller weave if that makes a difference

12 answers to this question

Soak that corner in full strength APC... pour a little onto a plate or small bowl and fully submerge the spot. Let it soak for a few hours, then rinse under warm water and scrub at it a little bit with your fingers.

I had one I found at the back of my cabinet like that once... it had never been used/de-tagged. That process dissolved the glue easily and all I had to do was scrub away the bits of paper fiber that were left.

glad everyone knew what I was referring to..

I guess this kinda applies

"Aoccdrnig to a rseearchr at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl

mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe."

"Aoccdrnig to a rseearchr at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl

mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe."

You need typing lessons :jester:

Archived