Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC'd the Flex last weekend

Lunchbox

Detailed the wife's Ford Flex last weekend. First I washed with Dawn. Then I clayed the car. I totally DESTROYED the clay-bar. Breakup in Alaska is pretty nasty. The paint felt like sandpaper with just my fingers. The drying towel was getting stuck on the lower doors. By the time I was done the bar was black. I then examined the condition of the paint and found it was in pretty good shape. So I did a couple passes each of SHR and FMP followed by a coat of MSW. I am pretty happy with the results. The truck will be done this coming weekend hopefully. :pc::banana: Here are some after pics. Sorry did not take any before pics I was was working to hard.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

The Eco boost is AWSOME!!!!!!!! It's the fastest car I've ever driven. Plan on taking it to the drag strip this summer to see what it can really do. There used to be a video on you tube of a Flex racing a Corvette and the Flex beat the vett if I remember correctly. It at least kept up.

The Eco boost is AWSOME!!!!!!!! It's the fastest car I've ever driven. Plan on taking it to the drag strip this summer to see what it can really do. There used to be a video on you tube of a Flex racing a Corvette and the Flex beat the vett if I remember correctly. It at least kept up.

turn the boost up and you are in the low 13s I heard? SWEET!

Archived