Customer Service 866.965.0400

First order, don't want to complain...

BoCRon

Question

I placed my first order yesterday. I got the Glass Seal kit, the VRT Tire and Trim kit, the In and Out Spray and the Green Wheel Cleaner. I decided to pay for 2nd day air since I'm leaving next Wednesday for a big MINI get together and wanted to the the glass done before I go. So I get an email last night that they have shipped the In and Out Spray by ground? Not sure about the rest of the order, the email only mentioned the one product.

I guess I could still get the rest of the order 2nd day air but regardless I found that odd.

The differenced from ground to 2nd day was about $23, ($10 vs $33), so I'm really hoping I get the rest of my order as placed.

Annette

22 answers to this question

3PedalMINI, my new MINI, Mozart is a blast. I went with the Black Jack mirror caps, and am thinking when I want a change I'll get a set of the sky blue ones. My husband got the green caps for his Countryman, they aren't on yet but will be on next week at The Dragon.

Sandra Dee, I also have orchids, but luckily those are easily replaceable. I used to have some beautiful bonsai until they were accidentally watered with soapy water. One day I may start again! What do you have?

Annette

ANNETTE.....hey girl. I know how it is. I only have horses and a dog...but lots of flower and veggie gardens, bonsai plants, young trees that need water, etc. To go to Penn for an Adams clinic, I had to plan for a month. But let me tell you...IT IS SO WORTH IT. you need to get away to charge your batteries and have some couple time. You will be glad you did. Choose your dog...house...child sitter carefully and you will be fine!! I wish you a good trip!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wow 11 dogs? crazy!

and you will love the In & Out Spray..

We had to put our house dog down yesterday after having him 12 years due to cancer, he'll be missed :(

I'm sorry for your loss.. just remember he's not suffering anymore..

Goes places where you can't get SVRT or a cloth. Even have done my wheel wells with it in a pinch. Once you have it and SVRT you will walk the world with new detailer eyes, and thinking "Boy that car could use SVRT/In n Out spray..." :)

Your impulse buy with the In/Out will not disappoint. Easily one of my favorite products Adams has. Can't get VRT on all shapes and sizes..bam..pull out the In/Out and spray away. Oooh so good.

I don't know why I ordered the In and Out to begin with :D. I think I just read how many people loved it and then were bummed when it was discontinued to be reformulated for new regulations. I just got sucked in and put it in my cart, the ultimate consumer I guess :). If there's a chance it will be gone and I'll be the only one who didn't get any I will be bummed, so I got it just in case :2thumbs:.

In my own defense, I will say that I am in an absolute panic about going out of town. This is the first time since my husband and I got married (15 years ago!) that we have attempted to go out of town together, without kids or dogs, and leave our 12 acre property and business. While I'm excited to go and hang out with our fellow MINIacs, I'm very nervous about how much I need to do to get out of here and leave the 2 sitters in charge of the place plus the 11 dogs and 3 cats :eek:! My stomach is in a knot just thinking about it.

Annette

I know the feeling, great weekend to get away though.

Was sitting outside and there the Fedex man was pulling up, I got my order in two days, wish you had yours before you leave on your trip.

It's a sickness that we have Annette. :help:

It came with the DVD and an Adam's sticker which I'll proudly put on my wife's Rav4.

HOLY CRAP! 11 dogs and two cats? Ugh...

I&O is TOTALLY worth the hype! TOTALLY!!!!!

Have fun and don't worry... You'll have a blast! Enjoy the one on one time with your husband.

Chris

I don't know why I ordered the In and Out to begin with :D. I think I just read how many people loved it and then were bummed when it was discontinued to be reformulated for new regulations. I just got sucked in and put it in my cart, the ultimate consumer I guess :). If there's a chance it will be gone and I'll be the only one who didn't get any I will be bummed, so I got it just in case :2thumbs:.

In my own defense, I will say that I am in an absolute panic about going out of town. This is the first time since my husband and I got married (15 years ago!) that we have attempted to go out of town together, without kids or dogs, and leave our 12 acre property and business. While I'm excited to go and hang out with our fellow MINIacs, I'm very nervous about how much I need to do to get out of here and leave the 2 sitters in charge of the place plus the 11 dogs and 3 cats :eek:! My stomach is in a knot just thinking about it.

Annette

Sorry all, I read that last week when I first started looking into placing an order but obviously forgot it in the meantime. Just checked my account and the other items aren't showing up yet, but I'll check it later when I get back to my computer.

Annette

I place an order two days ago, it will be here today as stated.

btw..In And Out can't be air mailed per the law.

Go to your account and there you can track your order and see where it's at right now.

It's better not to complain on open forum, to save time just give them a call and they will give you good support.

Not being rude just stating facts. :cheers:

Straight from the site...

note: due to faa regulations adam's in & out spray detail dressing cannot be shipped via air.

I'm sure everything else will be shipped together and arrive when it is supposed to.

Archived