Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from Boston area

We like our troublemakers easy to spot. :D

I saw the picture of the Avalanche -- I have a Victory Red Avalanche that I try out everything on before it gets near the car. I will have to add a picture of it soon.

I won't cause very much trouble because I don't want to get banned the first week.

Bill

Yep... if you're a troublemaker we name you Bill, give you a blue vette, and move you to MA... its not a perfect system, but it makes things easy :jester:

Well if that is the policy then how come I had to pay for my own vette :help::help::help:

I live in Acton.

I plan to be at MacMulkin's next Saturday so if you are there just look for the Blue Vet with the ZR1 wheels. I will also have have a Bay State Corvette Club plate frame as well.

Is Norm doing another clinic ????

Yup - that would be near the top left (next to the yellow). I must have seen you there. I was with my wife.

I also learned alot from Norm and Dan that day and brought a big bag home with me. :thumbsup:

It was nice that the rain held off because we had a great ride.

We will get back down that way for some other events later this year.

Yup - that would be near the top left (next to the yellow). I must have seen you there. I was with my wife.

I also learned alot from Norm and Dan that day and brought a big bag home with me. :thumbsup:

It was nice that the rain held off because we had a great ride.

We will get back down that way for some other events later this year.

Do a search on "Plymouth" I posted a thread with a few dozen pictures from the clinic :thumbsup:

Guest Sarah@Adams
:welcomebanner: to the forum! It looks like you are already part of the family! The guys wouldn't give you such a hard time if they didn't already like you.

Archived