Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few question regarding 110% guarantee and a suggestion

Hi all, I have a couple of questions

1. Does the 110% guarantee still apply when I order from local retailers or other online sources?

2. Is it possible to move the daily special update time to early in the morning so that they can make the shipment cutoff for the day? I believe daily specials are updated around 3PM pacific time now, and it's nearly impossible to get them out the same day.

Thanks!

first off WELCOME!!

as far as your questions:

1. I believe you would have to go through where you purchased, but I can be wrong..

2. It runs for 24 hours, so if you check in the morning and order at that time, it can ship out same day..

my question for you, what do you drive and do you have any pics?

Hi all, I have a couple of questions

1. Does the 110% guarantee still apply when I order from local retailers or other online sources?

2. Is it possible to move the daily special update time to early in the morning so that they can make the shipment cutoff for the day? I believe daily specials are updated around 3PM pacific time now, and it's nearly impossible to get them out the same day.

Thanks!

:welcomebanner:

The 110% guarantee doesn't apply if purchased from a dealer. Once something happened to a product and I was told to contact the seller and deal with him, then the dealer would have to contact Head office on the matter. Now I deal directly with Adams

As for moving the daily special to the morning...I don't think so. Its been at that time for a while now. Dylan will chime in!

The first question is an excellent one.

I'm sure your place of purchase will treat you no differently that the Adam's staff would if you had purchased directly from Adam's. I'm also sure that Adam's pick and chooses their vendors very carefully prior to giving them the product, so problems/issues/concerns with your retailer will be rapidly sorted out.... if need be. There's a [solid] re[utation there that I'm sure they [Adam's] want to ride.

Now I'm certain that Adam's themselves would go out of their way should they be involved for whatever reason.

The epitome of customer service is this company.... I sheet you not!

Daily Specials do run for 24 hours. If you guys can all wrap your head around that part of it, knowing the next one won't pop until say 4MST, I would suggest utilizing the following morning after the D.S. has been announced to order it.

IE

Today is Wed. The DS will be ____________________ and it will be that way until say tomorrow at lunch. Therefore, in the morning, you can order it, just do it before they change it up.

It applies to any product regardless from where you get it provided you have some legitimate proof of purchase. In many cases we won't even require that much. You can take any defective item back to the dealer where you purchased it for refund or exchange, but we really prefer you contact us directly so that we can handle it for you. Afterall we sold the product to that dealer, so ultimately we're responsible for it.

Fact is we can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. There was a time where it was updated at noon, but then people complained they missed the day before. So now we've moved it to 3pm PST and it stays for 24 hours... this works well as many people will either see it at home in the evening, or the next day when at work. It gives the most people the most time to make a decision on it. If it comes up at 3pm PST, you spot it, but have questions, you have until 3pm PST the next business day to figure out if you want to order, get answers to those questions, etc.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome and thanks Dylan for the answer. I appreciate everyone's input.

I currently drive a 2010 C63 with "free dealer installed swirl marks". The car is black so it shows every imperfection.

I currently drive a 2010 C63 with "free dealer installed swirl marks". The car is black so it shows every imperfection.

LOL... I'm still trying to find that option on the order sheet for new cars so I can make sure its not marked. :jester:

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

Dang Dylan i would think you work for my companies big a~~ legal department with that answer. In fact i wish you did that's what ive been tellin them forever. They have just now caught on to the customer is right all the time. To answer new guys question. :welcomebanner: You picked the best company to choose from dont worry about the 110% garauntee, you wont need it. Ive gone through the line up in 3 weeks, watch the dvd and youtube, use their product how recomended and if all else fails ask the forum. You got questions together we wll have answers:2thumbs: Trust me i was a meguiars fan 3 weeks ago.:lol:. Then I saw the shine

Archived