Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Product line question

jcarr

Question

I just got found out about the Adam's product line through a Dodge Challenger forum and have tried a few of their products. I bought my Challenger last fall and it has been in the garage most of the winter. I have noticed some light scratches and swirls in places that I would like to correct. I have Griots Garage random orbital and have used Zaino products in the past. Can anyone tell me where Zainos ZPC would rate in Adam's line for aggressivness? My car is black and it is a never ending battle to keep it flawless.

I just ordered a grit guard bucket and the Americana/Glaze kit. Please let me know your feedback.

Thanks

J.

11 answers to this question

ZPC sounds like Swirl and Haze remover, or a mix between Swirl and Haze remover and Fine Machine Polish.

For ease of use and less brain clutter, I'd buy some SHR, FMP and some Adams pads and use his system if your plan is to correct your paint. Top it with BG and Americana and stand back and wow yourself.

It's color coded, easy to understand, use, and it WORKS!!! :thumbsup:

Chris

Guest Jay.B
ZPC sounds like Swirl and Haze remover, or a mix between Swirl and Haze remover and Fine Machine Polish.

For ease of use and less brain clutter, I'd buy some SHR, FMP and some Adams pads and use his system if your plan is to correct your paint. Top it with BG and Americana and stand back and wow yourself.

It's color coded, easy to understand, use, and it WORKS!!! :thumbsup:

Chris

:iagree: I just got my first black vehicle recently as well. I haven't gotten a chance to correct my paint yet due to so much rain, but the system is super simple as stated above. You will love Adam's whole line, and it quickly becomes addictive!!

I have watched the detail videos. I have had good results with the Zaino ZPC and wanted to use up what I have left before ordering the Adams polishes. I have always been nervous about using a polish that is too aggresive. I would rather try to hide minor defects than be too aggressive with a polish. Will the Adam's polishing pads be compatible with my Griot's Polisher? I really like the polisher but never enjoyed working with their polishes.

Thanks

The pads and polishes will work fine with the DA polisher you have. Not certain if the backing plate will fit the Adam's pads. The Adam's system is very easy to use, as the pads and polishes are color coded.

I just got found out about the Adam's product line through a Dodge Challenger forum and have tried a few of their products. I bought my Challenger last fall and it has been in the garage most of the winter. I have noticed some light scratches and swirls in places that I would like to correct. I have Griots Garage random orbital and have used Zaino products in the past. Can anyone tell me where Zainos ZPC would rate in Adam's line for aggressivness? My car is black and it is a never ending battle to keep it flawless.

I just ordered a grit guard bucket and the Americana/Glaze kit. Please let me know your feedback.

Thanks

J.

From the type of light damade your discribing, i would start with FMP (fine metal polish) which is adam's lightest cutting combo. i dont know what the budget is like, but the ideal products for you i think are.

SHR (swirl and haze remover)

FMP (fine metal polish)

MSW (machin super wax)

and the pc pad kit all 3 matching pads + backing plate + all purpose cleaner (apc) to clean them.

This may be more then your ready to spend (i'm not sure how much this is but not over the top) but this is a good starter package.

You will have the pads you need, + the products you need to up keep that finish. rather then buying one product and then needing more and having to make multiple orders.

Hope this helps.

p.s............i think zaino zpc is mild cut polish, which would slot is as less aggressive then adams swirl and haze remover. (but you can just use less on the pad and spray more detail spray to dilute the compound)

well would've added my 2 cents but has been done x10 now. Welcome to the forum where if you aint first, your last to answer a question. But i might add if you want just filller BG and americana is the best out of anything(zaino, meguiars, amror all, turle wax, pro detailers that run my beautiful thru some dirty *** rags to wash it.) You picked the right forum and product if you like shiny stuff especially your car paint. Not going to lie i had some scratches on my sunglasses(usually throw em away at this point) and thought what the hey lets see. BG and americana actually helped no sh-itt-ien yah

i would start with FMP (fine metal polish) which is adam's lightest cutting combo.

SHR (swirl and haze remover)

FMP (fine metal polish)

MSW (machin super wax)

No metal polish on your paint. FMP is FINE MACHINE POLISH, metal polish on paint would be bad :o

Guest Jay.
No metal polish on your paint. FMP is FINE MACHINE POLISH, metal polish on paint would be bad :o

YEA thats what i meant haha

Archived