Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fix my sig

mbreyer

Hey guys/gals ive been looking for a classy sig can anyone help? Currently what you see is the best i can do. i can submit more pics if you need them. Help plz. tried other forums but they are all about bashing instead of helping.:bow:

They're going to need better pics then that

workin on it. do i need chicks or what help me out here man ive been trying to get help with this for a while but the only place where people are happy is here on this forum. and i just got working on it a few weeks ago

Just a tip for when I build them on my site...

A good picture is one where the truck is in focus and the entire thing is in the picture, basically both front and rear bumpers.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

At the least you need to get the the entire vehicle in the picture. Take a good lok at some of the other sig's on here, it will give you a good idea of what type of pictures to take :2thumbs:

Are those pictures taken with a camera or a camera phone? They seem a bit over exposed IMO.

Also, make sure we can't see YOU in them.

Look what I was able to do in two minutes using Aperture. (you're still in the photo though)

Before and After... That hood picture was pretty poor.

Its a canon powershot but i had it set to auto that day. Didn't even notice i could see myself in the mirror, now its going to bother me. But man what you did with them looks 100x better. Im still waiting for no rain and a day i dont work to try again. Thanks for the tips so far.:cheers:

Archived