Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where do you go from "IMPRESSED"?

NYJets77

Question

Yesterday, I spent a few hours detailing my wife's 2008 black Acura RDX. Its been through a ton of "brushless" car washes, dried with shop rags, and never had a coat of wax. :willy:

I clayed, and it turned brown a few times. A real mess. I used the SHR on a few spots that had scratches, then Revive, then Buttery.

I got the mirror reflection after about 5.5 hours. Somehow, hardly any swirls.

Given the abuse, I had no idea I could get these results. Unbelievable! :bow:

17 answers to this question

I don't care how good the paint looks after i detail, it's never good enough for me, I go far trying to get it better and better.

It's a sickness.

I totally agree!! However, I believe I can stop searching for products that will give my truck a better look. Ive switched brands almost every summer for the past 5 years, and I am positive Adam's is the answer.

I'll try, but my wife is not a big fan of posting pictures on the Net.

Not of your wife... The car... Just clear out the plate numbers if you're worried.

Chris

Oh I don't think I'll be falling for that again. :lolsmack:

And she loves how smooth the finish is (no, I don't know what that means, but as long as she's happy....)

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Pictures Jim, pictures !!!!!

I like being impressed over and over, it never gets old :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh I don't think I'll be falling for that again. :lolsmack:

Really surprised about the SHR, since I did it manually. The scratches are still there, but minimized so much, my wife had to stare at the door to see them.

And she loves how smooth the finish is (no, I don't know what that means, but as long as she's happy....)

Archived