Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow , great stuff !

CMorg

Question

I just got my wheel and undercarrage kit in today.. WOW !! I used it on my wifes Benz , we have aftermarket wheels. They are always covered in brake dust for some reason. I could not believe how great this set up works. And it is fast. I got the T.Stik on a daily special awhile back and it really works the barrel of the rim fast. I am simply amazed !!

9 answers to this question

Ok , the wheels are dry , and there is a film still on the wheels. I admit , they were neglected for some time. I can wipe it off with a cloth , I would think a polish would work better. I have chrome and black painted wheels. I assume once I keep on a regular cleaning regimine that this wont happen ?

No pics. I dont take many pics , and i really , really dont like posting pics. It just takes so much time. I know it sounds wierd , but I have 3 kids at home , one is in dance class , one in gymnastics , I have 6 acres to mow every week a full time job , and so on. I dont really have time to waste...LOL. If I have any serious issues I wouldnt hesitate to post pics. And, I may have to on my H3 , it has some wierd spots in the paint.

Yep. Its amazing stuff!

I love the turbo stick is a huge time saver

I use a neat little bug screen wrapped MF/foam finger tool to get my inside wheels clean. I don't really see the need to drag out a drill and a turbo stick to clean this area, but I could be convinced otherwise. Maybe someone could send me one to demo?:banana:

Archived