Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Question

onebaucom

Question

Soo...I can't decide what to get...

I am trying to decide which would give the best finish for my blue Jeep Liberty.

Should I go with swirl & haze, revive, and buttery wax OR brilliant glaze and americana?

It is my daily driver so I need as much durability as possible.

What does everyone think?

Oh, and the jeep is not in perfect condition and it won't be anytime soon. It has minor scratches which I am fine with at the moment....

Thanks for the help!

18 answers to this question

Guys...I don't have the machine and since I am a college student I won't be getting it until I get an awesome job lol. Hopefully, it will be soon like the next couple of months, but until then...

Thanks for the responses so far though!

:iagree:What "big guy" said:jester:

BTW: get the BG/Americana package when you order. also, if you havent already try some of adams shampoo!:2thumbs:

There is my jeep. I don't have any close up pictures right now, but I can tell ya'll there is minor scratching in some places and swirl marks...just the usual for a daily driver. I am not looking for it to be perfect at this exact moment...maybe eventually.

FMP is fine machine polish right? Yeah I am don't have a pc right now and I don't mind doing the hand polishing even though I know I won't get as good of results with it. Haha and yes I have watched every video that I could find by Adam, A.J, and the rest of the crew.

I think I am just going to go with the recommendation before of SHR, Revive, BG, and then 2 coats of Americana. :thumbsup: Thanks for all the help everyone! Oh, and I'll post pictures whenever I buy all of this and am able to actually wash it. Don't count on it soon though lol.

bigblue.jpg

Should I go with swirl & haze, revive, and buttery wax OR brilliant glaze and americana?

SHR

Revive

BG

2 coats - Americana (if you have it) otherwise Buttery wax

Since you're in college Americana might be to much to spend. If you already have it, use it.

I'm sure being beat happens a lot in that Mini..

Oooooo i cant believe you just went there, im an hour or so away. Lets settle this.:banana:....you should have the same look on your face like the guy i raced the other day had (he had a g8):thumbsup:....we'll do two races, one on a straight line and the other on a windy road, albeit i beat you on both:jester:

Guys...I don't have the machine and since I am a college student I won't be getting it until I get an awesome job lol. Hopefully, it will be soon like the next couple of months, but until then...

Thanks for the responses so far though!

in this order, you will be impressed.

Swirl & haze

Fine Machine Pollish (must if you are using S&H)

Revive

Machine Super Wax (sealer)

Brilliant Glaze

2x thin coatsOf americana.

You want to seal your paint, then protect that with americana. Briliant Glaze is a glaze that hides minor imperfections in your paint, i just ordered some my self so i cant comment but i have heard nothing but great things. Although, BG doesnt have any protection in it, it just ads that WOW factor.

I would recommend doing a full correction with SSR (if needed), SHR, FMP, top it off with MSW (especially since its a daily), top that off with BG and then Americana and you will love the results..

Archived