Customer Service 866.965.0400

Applying New Brillant Glaze with Porter Cable

the1inblue

Question

This was a daily special a couple of weeks ago however noone really explain on how to apply BG with the PC. Has anyone tried this and if you could please post step by step instruction on how to do it please! I'm planning on washing the car tomorrow and I wanted to try out BG for the first time. If there's already a thread on how to do this then please post the link here. Thanks again!:cheers:

Is BG super liquidy? The bottle i received is VERY liquidy, not like anything else from Adam's. Is this normal?

Yes... its very liquid. Its a glaze afterall... not a polish or wax. Prior to its current version it was called Brilliant SPRAY Glaze... when we upped the wax content and changed the ingredients it got a little bit thicker and had a tendence to clog sprayers so we dropped the word "spray" and thus Brilliant Glaze was born. It still borders on sprayable, and with a less fine mist sprayer you could probably still use it that way. MAKE SURE YOU SHAKE IT VERY WELL BEFORE USING!!

As for applying by PC.... I've covered it a few times... set the machine at speed 3 use a gray pad. No real benefit to look of the product, its all about ease of application and removal since the PC and pad will apply it very thin and evenly versus what you can do by hand.

No right or wrong here, just different ways to approach application :2thumbs:

Well I washed the Camaro yesterday finally and put a coat of BG on after drying. I didnt use the pc but instead used the yellow hex applicator. It goes on really fast and easy. I used a single soft to take it off and I must say what the heck have I been waiting on! I shoulda bought this stuff a long time ago! Wow does it shine. I didn't have time to take pics yesterday because it was getting dusk but I took one this mooring before I headed to class. Now the sun is out and its even better looking! Even after an hour drive to class it still looks good. Here's the pic I took this morning. It doesn't do the car any justices at all. All I gotta say is wow! aefcb243-0d26-37a2.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Is BG super liquidy? The bottle i received is VERY liquidy, not like anything else from Adam's. Is this normal?

I think so. I just got my 2 and 1 free. There all liquidy...it used to be called Brilliant Spray Glaze. But if you watch the videos with ashley or Dylan depending on volume I think. It's liquidy. You use the Americana applicator for it

Mistyped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno...I think either is fine. If you already have the macheeeen out, then boom do it that way. If you just wanna pop your paint between Americanaifcations, hand all the way.

Ive laid it down thrice by hand since yesterday hahahaha I LOVE this weather!

Archived