Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wax On

tomringo

Question

I applied the Super Wax and then did the glaze a day later, looks great, can I apply a carnumba wax over the glaze or will it be a waste, would I gain anything thing from that? (I did the clay bar, SHR and then the MSP, before the wax and glaze). The finish is like glass!!:D

5 answers to this question

I applied the Super Wax and then did the glaze a day later, looks great, can I apply a carnumba wax over the glaze or will it be a waste, would I gain anything thing from that? (I did the clay bar, SHR and then the MSP, before the wax and glaze). The finish is like glass!!:D

Yes you can apply a wax over the MSW (Machine Super Wax), but be sure it 'cures' for at least 12 hours (24 is better), which you did. It can add more 'depth' to the shine, as the MSW is really a sealant.

Color is torch red :D. There are just two spots that I can tell/see some little scratches remain. It's a corvette '03, and on the right side rear fender looks like somone once draged something out of the truck and left some scratches. They are like little spider web lines. I cannot feel them with my finder nail, and right at the middle of the rear again a mark in the finish can see both spots only if the right angle to light is done, and cannot feel with finger nail. I guess I probably need to go back to these with the whoel 3 steps and then wax again.

Archived