Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello to AF from the MD part of the DMV

Hello AF family. My Name is Anton. I drive an '04 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I join this great community by way on GPONA dot com. I was telling Mayben, whom I've met on GPONA (we have a G8 section too), that I've always been know to have one of the cleanest rides in my neighborhood.

Well, this winter I used some bad techniques and now have some serious "spider webs" in my paint. :help: Well, a fellow GP owner referred me to the Junkman on YouTube. After talking with the Junkman.....here I am.

I believe that this is going to be a lasting relationship between myself and AF. Oh, I can't wait to purchase this bad boy ----> :pc:

Here are a few shots of the GP too. Looks good to the regular eye but picture #3 tell a different story. Thank God for Adam's Forums & Adam's Products. :2thumbs:

Yeah, you welcomed me on Junkman's crash thread but thanks again for the love bro. I finally took some time of to intro myself properly on AF. Like GPONA, I think I'm going to like it here. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to discover Adam's. I mean, yeah, I've heard of Adam's long ago. But I was under the spell of the generic cheap stuff from the local parts places.

I am now free from the Matrix :burnout:

Indeed!

Hey I'm starting notice that there are a lot of military soldiers on this board. I just want to say that I thank each an everyone of you all for contributing to our country, freedom, safety and everything else that you all do. People like you all allow people like me to type on my laptop, play racer with my car and anything else that I can come up with while in the great nation.

I worked on AAFB, MD for almost three years from 2004-2007. I met some awesome people. Went to some great parties on base. And lost a few new friends in that time.

My prayers and the prayers of my church family go up and out for each one of you and your families. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :patriot:

Archived