Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Upstate NY

AeroWagon

Hey everyone, thought I would stop in here and say hi.

I've been an enthusiast of cars and keeping my car clean forever, but I'm starting to think that hand polishing might not be giving me the results I would like.

I have yet to pull the trigger on any of the machines or polishes yet, since I am still trying to figure out whats best for me and (my empty wallet lol).

I've been watching the Junkman's and Adam's videos trying to get a feel for everything, they are extremely informative!

Anyways, heres a couple pics of my cars:

back-1.jpg

mkIIroad.jpg

DSC_3179.jpg

P.S. - I've noticed I appear to be the minority on this site, how come 95% of this forum drives American cars? Did I miss something? lol Not that there is anything wrong with driving an American car :2thumbs:

Welcome Bryan!

I love that Supra!:drool:

Adam's making stepping up the machine polishing easy. The pads and polishes are color-coded, and the Adam's backing plate fit into the back of the pads, making everything much easier for someone new to machine polishing.

Welcome to the forum Bryan! Adam's cut their teeth years ago with the Corvettes and it has grown to other American made cars ever since. Trust me, there are a whole lot of import owners just lurking and waiting to join. Maybe you can get the ball rolling. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums. :hi: I think the reason for predominantly American cars is that a lot of Adam's advertising comes from the car forums they sponsor, which happens to be mostly for American cars. That's how I found out about them anyway.

Alright now! paddle.gif

Do you have the "boys and girls" phrase trademarked? :jester:

Welcome!! Where in "upstate" are you? I'm in Rochester. I always chuckle a bit when I hear someone say upstate NY because it's often someone from NY city that considers the state to be NY city and everything else is "upstate".

If you're near by and want to check out some of the products let me know.

Yep, and I have a bunch of those little bats! :D

Hahaha

Welcome!! Where in "upstate" are you? I'm in Rochester. I always chuckle a bit when I hear someone say upstate NY because it's often someone from NY city that considers the state to be NY city and everything else is "upstate".

If you're near by and want to check out some of the products let me know.

Nope I'm "waay" upstate too lol, I'm in Utica.

Thanks for the offer on checking out the products though.

Archived