Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porsche Club of America Visits Adam's Polishes

Great pics! Looks like a great turnout of porche's as well. I have to say was anyone else twisting their head around trying to make out what the backwards words were in that first pic? LOL. Also that's one nasty looking drill Adam was running the focus pads on.

I'm sure all those folks were more than impressed to see what the Adams line can do to their already sweet rides.

DO IT Chewy! Problem is you tend to buy more than one and then you end up like Adam with his bikes except they don't store quite as easily! I'm up to 4 plus a parts car...

PCA is based right in my backyard and we have a very active region here in the mid-Atlantic. I usually host an annual Porsche Picnic in the spring (skipped it this year for the first time in the last four due to travel and weather) prior to a big swap meet here on the east coast, so perhaps later this year, I'll combine a P-car event with an Adam's clinic here at my place. Thanks for the photos Dylan!

- Darryl

DO IT Chewy! Problem is you tend to buy more than one and then you end up like Adam with his bikes except they don't store quite as easily! I'm up to 4 plus a parts car...

PCA is based right in my backyard and we have a very active region here in the mid-Atlantic. I usually host an annual Porsche Picnic in the spring (skipped it this year for the first time in the last four due to travel and weather) prior to a big swap meet here on the east coast, so perhaps later this year, I'll combine a P-car event with an Adam's clinic here at my place. Thanks for the photos Dylan!

- Darryl

you mean to tell my you DON'T hang your cars from the rafters? :D

Archived