Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from O.C. in So. Calif.

jrichard012

Welcome John! It will be worth it to go to a detail clinic at West Coast Corvettes. You will learn a lot about the products, see the products in action, and meet Dylan and Ashley (and some of us others). Just a short hop up the 55

Just leased a 2011 Mini S Countryman. All black with a long list of options. The Adam's stuff really makes the car talk to you. Good stuff.

Uh oh, another Mini Driver.. wheres the pics? :thumbsup:

On the subject of pictures, all my stuff is too large to upload. I took one with my iPhone, but at 1.2 mb, it won't work. Too bad, since I just did the Adam's thing on him. Trying to work something out unless anyone has a suggestion.

ahhh you wanted that as an avatar? I thought you were trying to post it as an actual picture, not a stamp, lol

go to: User CP> Edit Avatar

Well, yes on the avatar and also yep on posting for you'll to see. The full size of the pic is pretty nifty. The one I posted just doesn't do it justice. Man, what a newbie I am at this. Embarrassing.

its ok, I am here to help.. you can resize the fullsize to the 1024x768 (its a simple click on photobucket) then click on the IMG code and copy/paste it into here, or just copy the picture link and click on the ADD PIC icon here (pic of mountains with sun, next to weblink)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome John! We're actually in the planning stages for our next OC detail clinic coming up at West Coast Corvettes... hopefully you can make it and meet some of the team.

Can you provide the details of the clinic for me? Thanks,

JR

Archived