Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless car wash.. educate me!

Guest Uncle Jesse

Question

Guest Uncle Jesse

Ok, my wife works as a nature center here in Knoxville. They are always doing enviromentally friendly seminars, like recycling, organic herb growing, stuff like that. I am good with that, i do work performing energy audits for the governement.

They are looking to do a festival highlighting water conservation. I pitched the idea of doing a waterless car wash! I know Adams sells a product, anyone have any first hand usage with it? Tips, tricks, etc?

I am also kicking around the idea of one day starting a detail business on the side.. so, i thought this would be a good way to gauge interest.

The idea is i would do a dog and pony show at the festival pitching waterless car washes.. not sure if i would be allowed to pimp Adams or not, but i will be using his products for the show..

just doing research.. thanks guys!

4 answers to this question

It's to be used ONLY on lightly dusted vehicles. Not after driving in the rain and such.

A better name for it is, Hoseless wash. lol

Watch Adams and Junkmans videos on youtube of it in use.

Chris

Also after hosing all the dirt off off my car,I spray the whole car down with WCW,then do a 2 bucket wash ( this is a wash after driving in the rain). The WCW makes the Wash Pad very slippery on the paint less chance of scratching.:thumbsup:

I'm gonna try that..

Archived