Customer Service 866.965.0400

Remove swirls from ceramic paint

CMorg

Question

I am not sure if my wifes 07 Mercedes has Ceramic Clear or not. However , if it does , will Adams products work ? I have seen a company that makes products just for ceramic clear ? I dont know if its ok to throw names around , so I will just say it starts with a Menz**** ? Help me out. I plan on getting the Adams Porter Cable kit http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-568-adams-complete-porter-cable-7424xp-polisher-kit.aspx Thanks all !!

8 answers to this question

How close are you to Auburn Clint? Our team is out at the Auctions America this weekend, you could head by the booth and get a one on one lesson on how to use the Flex... I just feel that with the super hard ceramic clear on the benz you'll be spinning your wheels a bit with the PC. You'll definitely get an improvement, just not to the same degree you'd get with the flex.

More info here: http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11492

I am a few hours south of Auburn. I would have loved to go , but the wife has to work this weekend. I wish it was next weekend.. If I knew I wouldnt burn the paint I would just get the flex. Thanks for the link. I will have to think about it I guess..

Trust me when I say you're not going to burn the paint, you'd have to do some intentionally careless things to have that happen. While the Flex has a little steeper learning curve than the PC its certainly not impossible for a novice to safely learn to use.

If you're really paranoid, RENT A CAR!! For $40 you can go get a very neglected car from the local Enterprise, Budget, or Avis... bring it home and practice all afternoon. Get the $9 a day insurance if it makes you feel better.

They certainly aren't going to complain if the car comes back in better shape than it left! :D

Archived