Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boeing 747

Marylander

I LOVE the Boeing 747. I've been into aviation ever since I could remember and am working towards my PPL. Did my pilot ground knowledge course/test last year.. hope was to become a commercial pilot, but at the moment it's been put on hold. Still hoping to be able to fly though :)

I LOVE the Boeing 747. I've been into aviation ever since I could remember and am working towards my PPL. Did my pilot ground knowledge course/test last year.. hope was to become a commercial pilot, but at the moment it's been put on hold. Still hoping to be able to fly though :)

I would love to get my pilots license and be able to fly Lear jets/Bombardier. My dad works for Boeing in the rotocraft division. Hes worked on some pretty awesome helicopters, mainly Chinook's but he has extensively worked on the V-22 tilt rotor, Comanche (cancelled),UAV's etc desiging the Blades/ diminishing the acoustic signature's of the helicopters while adding payload/speed.

Ive got to see them test a new blade in the windtunnel and all i can say is:drool::drool::drool: he's got such a cool job:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

My personal preference, not that I dislike the stuff that they are putting out in the Pacific Northwest. Made in St. Louis.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KPDQ8E-GWTc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived