Customer Service 866.965.0400

Possible Snow Foam alternative!!

3PedalMINI

Question

So i was looking at new guns and hoses for my pressure washer and noticed this on the side attachments, aside from the bottle/throat/nozzle it looks like its the same foam lance that you can find on the detailing websites...for 43 bucks ide say its worth a try, considering i spent 119 for mine:o it doesnt say where its made, mine was built in Italy so its possible they arnt the same:willy::willy:

someone willing to try it and report back?

http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/MTM-Hydro-14.0263/p6154.html

mtm140263_500.jpg

Here is what mine looks like:

135ek1.jpg

12 answers to this question

From the manufacturer's website it sounds like they make their stuff in Italy as well:

MTM Hydro, Srl monitors its production in Italy with complete internal cycles in order to ensure the highest level of reliability, flexibility, and accuracy. In fact, they perform all of the production steps: from the initial mold design and creation, plastic injection molding and the metal machining. All of this is performed with CAD-CAM manufacturing system to ensure the highest quality of our products.

From the manufacturer's website it sounds like they make their stuff in Italy as well:

dang, im feeling like i got ripped then:o i would have never thought to check a pressure washing website. im half tempted to buy it and try it out just for the hell of it:thumbsup:

That looks like the foam cannon I have. It seems to be missing some peices. Im going to take some pics of mine now and ill post them

bcc93b33.jpg

There exactly the same, its just missing the compresor attachment, the silver nipple(for an air compressor) the female attachment, and the other brass attachment

I know I'll probably take a big hit for this but..... My power washer came with a soap dispenser. I haven't quite worked the ratio out, but I've found it works pretty good in applying a nice layer of suds. The dispenser attaches seperately so it's not pushing pressure like the regular wash wand does. It simply sends a nice flow of water and suds. It's not a huge bottle but I think if I can get the ratio right, it will work just fine.

Archived