Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's will make you Hungry!!

BigDogK-9

I’ll tell you guy’s if your hungry you don’t want to be using Adam’s product’s, they smell so good you could almost eat them! I think my favorite is the Undercarriage Spray Dressing, GRAPE, man that smells good, after using that stuff I had to stop and get a snack! :lolsmack:

I have to agree...I got some Severe Swirl Remover yesterday and used it for the first time....I just had to roll my eyes. Mint? Are you kidding me? It made me want an ice cream cone so bad!

I'm with you brother!! :lurk: And the car soap smells like cherry's!!! :drool:

I Find myself going out to the garage just to smell the car!!!:banana:

Foodwise the UCS and the GC are top but the americana kinda makes me feel at the beach

Hey Matt,

Maybe, instead of using Tropicana at the beach we could use Americana for sun tan lotion. Lay on the beach and crack open a cold Adam’s!!! :lol: Hum??? I wounder if we need to use the glaze before the Americana??? :lolsmack:

Being at the beach sounds better then being here at work!!! :2thumbs:

I really like the undercarriage spray. Grape is like my favorite smell ever not including burning tires and gasoline.:burnout: I also really like the smell of the Detail Spray and Revive Polish, Buttery wax is ok too.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Archived