Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tornado Warnings

Bill-V8V

Have a good night everyone, I should be losing my power soon :mad:

Nothing like the ones down south last month but 3 or 4 have been confirmed on the ground to the west of me.

This better not get in the way of me watching the Bruins tonight :help::help::help::help:

you should be OK Bill, it looks like most of the damage is in the Springfield area. The worst of the weather went just south of us and we did get some small hail but nothing more.

There is another cell west of us that could come by but only time will tell.

The first cell is going over us now but it is dying out as it hits the coast, another cell just hit Springfield, they have had several touch down !!!

Hopefully everyone is ok out there, they are showing a few buildings collapsed and houses with the roofs missing :(

The first cell is going over us now but it is dying out as it hits the coast, another cell just hit Springfield, they have had several touch down !!!

Hopefully everyone is ok out there, they are showing a few buildings collapsed and houses with the roofs missing :(

I hope that everyone is OK. There is a great video from Springfield of a Tornado forming over the river. You can see it spinning faster and faster and sucking in water from all direction from the river.

There is another stong cell over Orange that is coming my way. This one had 3" hail.

This better not get in the way of me watching the Bruins tonight

At this point I don't think it's power outages that'll be the problem, it's NBC broadcasting 7 News instead of the game. :willy:

At this point I don't think it's power outages that'll be the problem, it's NBC broadcasting 7 News instead of the game. :willy:

Never mind, looks like we'll be good.

One last cell to go by and that should be the end of it, we got lucky here on the South Shore. What a wild day, we are used to hurricanes and Nor'easters but not tornadoes !!!!

I hope that everyone is OK. There is a great video from Springfield of a Tornado forming over the river. You can see it spinning faster and faster and sucking in water from all direction from the river.

There is another stong cell over Orange that is coming my way. This one had 3" hail.

3" hail is nothing. This fell in Norman Ok. during our last tornado storm

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Melon-sized-hail-that-fell-during-severe-thunderstorm-Norman-OK-Photo/photo//ydownload/20110526/photos_net_web_wl/1306444734/

Bill, glad your safe.

I have a real big cell going over now. The only problem is LOTS and LOTS of thunder along with heavy rain on the skylights

I didn't know that I could blow a storm that far! :D

We saw pics on the Detroit news station about your areas. :willy:

This has been some crazy weather already this season.

Archived