Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking to buy a foam cannon

Z06Addict

Question

8 answers to this question

actually, that is a standard pipe thread and if you have a "lance" (26" pipe you put your nozzles on) it fits.

The pressure washer place has all the adapters and fittings you could imagine too so i wouldn't worry about the "attachments". besides, its 43 bucks and is the cheapest foam gun i found and it looks to be identical to the ones the detailer's sites sell

I've been wondering the same thing and I've seen this one suggested a lot.

http://www.gpcperformance.com/Adams_Foam_Gun_p/483.htm?1=1&CartID=0

EDIT: Sorry, not a foam cannon.

i was looking at this the other day when i was there. What are the benefits of using a foam gun? Or no benefits, just makes its easier to wash the car? Never even heard of one of these before i got on this site.

As is the point of any detergent, it loosens dirt/grime/bugs/bird droppings/etc and makes them more likely to be rinsed away rather than have to be scrubbed away. A foam gun allows an even application of detergent without scrubbing it on. Scrubbing = swirls. More scrubbing = more swirls.

As is the point of any detergent, it loosens dirt/grime/bugs/bird droppings/etc and makes them more likely to be rinsed away rather than have to be scrubbed away. A foam gun allows an even application of detergent without scrubbing it on. Scrubbing = swirls. More scrubbing = more swirls.
plus you can have 2 buckets of clean water to rinse the wash pads in. Just foam then let dwell for 10 minutes and rinse of and repeat but second time wash the car with mitt or pad.:pc:

Archived