Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Junkman

AZ Tom

Up until now, my definition of premium car care was to spend the extra $2.00 at the car wash for Amor All, and Pina Colada air freshener. One week ago, I was “Google’n around the internet” looking for tips on taking better care of our cars. I found Junkman on Youtube, that led me to Adams Polishes, and after watching all of the video’s, I placed an order for the Junkman detailing kit.

We don’t have any fancy or expensive cars, but they do sit out all the time. The kit arrived on Friday, and I decided to try my wife’s 2008 Ford Fusion first. This is my first attempt at doing any of this, no formal instruction other than the videos. The results are attached…

I did a two bucket wash, clay bar, Swirl and Haze remover, Fine Machine Polish, and Americana Carnauba Wax. Basically, used every product in the Junkman’s kit. I’ve already placed an additional order for Machine Super Wax, VRT, and a few other products. Won’t be long until I have one of everything.

For a first-time novice, I am thrilled with the results. Thank you Junkman for your entertaining, and easy to follow video’s, I’ve watched them all. And thank you Adam for such terrific products.

Hey Tom, welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

I can see that you have a understanding of the products and how they work. You have done well! If this were a class, I'd put a star on your paper. :D

More videos are coming, and you probably want to re-watch the ones you already saw. Most folks miss a few things the first time through so don't be surprised if that happens to you. You can never watch them too many times!

Thanks for the shout out! :thumbsup:

:drool: My avatar was recently changed, unbeknownsed to moi. I've been trying to change my avatar with no success. Junkman comes to the rescue once again! THANKS again! OK, so it might be a wee bit of a stretch to say that's my Mustang.:D

I think you would look good in it. :thumbsup:

ford2010_39.jpg

Thank Matt, Anthony, and the Junkman himself!! That red Dodge Magnum in the background is my next “victim”. After getting my wife’s Fusion looking good, my own daily driver now looks like hell…

One observation from using this kit… It’s obvious that a lot of thought went into which products to include, and quantities of each. Claying the car went through the entire 16 oz. bottle of detail spray fairly quickly, but I have an entire gallon. As I finished up the wax, I needed one last micro fiber towel, and that is exactly what I had left. Final step was to wash the windows, and I had one clean waffle weave towel left.

After finishing, I cleaned up everything, threw the towels in the wash, and I’m set to do this all over again.

Thanks again everyone.

Thanks Bill, Curtis, and Chris, wow this is an active forum...

Junkman... uh oh... hope I didn't screw up... I put the towels in the washing machine, warm water, extra rinse, Tide liquid detergent, no fabric softner, nothing else in there except the towels, no other clothes... dried them on med heat in the dryer.... Let me know what I should be doing....

Thank again,

Tom

Thanks Bill, Curtis, and Chris, wow this is an active forum...

Junkman... uh oh... hope I didn't screw up... I put the towels in the washing machine, warm water, extra rinse, Tide liquid detergent, no fabric softner, nothing else in there except the towels, no other clothes... dried them on med heat in the dryer.... Let me know what I should be doing....

Thank again,

Tom

I would NOT have done medium heat. I would have fluffed them in the dryer and let them air dry. Heat is a killer of these towels (and all fabrics really). I put a sticky in the microfiber section on how I do mine.

And yes, this forum is extremely active. Right now there are 815 (176 members and 639 guests) browsing the forum. That's a whole lot of lurkers! No other forum that I am on boost those kinds of numbers.

Archived