Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Kid in Me Found This Funny!

Junkman2008

I can tell you exactly what happened as this has happened to me before. The "farter" was easing out a silent but deadly. The only problem is this requires very good abs because you really have to crunch your stomach to ease out one that is pretty long. Well, Fartman thought that he had eased out the majority of that fart and loosened up his stomach muscles too early and that is what doomed him. That's exactly why it came out as a squeaker. He was trying to hold that bad boy back! That second one was when he just said, "Oh what the hell!"

Yep. I'm a fartologist. I could write a book! :lol:

lmmfao!!! I am sitting here in tears laughing my butt off reading this and my Wife is saying SHUSH as she's watching this weeks The Voice..

AJ,

I thought of you today when another child-like friend of mine sent this to me--note the label on the bottom red box...

:lol: :lol:

Oh man, that reminds me of a recording I did once where I ate different foods, and then I recorded the farts that the food produced. They were a mixed bag to be sure! :lolsmack:

Fart threads always deliver. :D

You'll really like this then:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CX4cGhQW5Ec" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived