Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Conditioner?

07 z-oh-6

Question

6 answers to this question

Its safe for both coated and uncoated leather surfaces. Its a synthetic so it would fall into the 'silicones' family but not in the sense many people would think of.

The reason we went with a synthetic versus natural oils and lanolin is so it would perform on coated leathers, uncoated leathers, and any other 'hard' interior surface.

Its EXTREMELY rare anymore that a vehicle has uncoated hides in it... only ultra premium interiors (rolls royce, bentley, and similar) get uncoated hides. I believe there is a Ford King Ranch Edition that had raw hides as well, but again... a very small percentage of vehicles have uncoated leather nowadays.

Not 100% on the chemical make-up but it is by far the best smelling and least greasy formula i have ever used. I have tried alot of OTC conditioners before. Its great on interior as well.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Most any synthetic additive will be considered part of the silicone family, but different polymers do different things. The first thing people think of when they hear "silicone" is the stuff like armourall which was just a slippery oily mess.

The synthetic polymer in our leather conditioner is the part of it that gives it the SPF65 UV protection... its non-greasy, has no shine to it, and won't make things slick.

Most any synthetic additive will be considered part of the silicone family, but different polymers do different things. The first thing people think of when they hear "silicone" is the stuff like armourall which was just a slippery oily mess.

The synthetic polymer in our leather conditioner is the part of it that gives it the SPF65 UV protection... its non-greasy, has no shine to it, and won't make things slick.

:2thumbs:

Archived