Customer Service 866.965.0400

Incoming text message from: <your car>

Tru-Blu

Question

>Todd's car< We need to talk. I feel you're not spending enough time with me.

>Todd's cell phone - What?!

<TODD'S car>>Todd's car< You've hardly washed me recently, let alone done a decent detailing.

>Todd's cell phone - How and why are you sending texts to me?!

<TODD'S car>>Todd's car< The other cars in the parking lot are starting to talk, and some of them are even snickering - especially the Infinity G37. That stuck-up snob just got a full detail that wouldn't even compare to what I normally get.

>Todd's cell phone - I must be working too hard. This is crazy!

<TODD'S car>>Todd's car< Yes, you are - which is why I'm feeling neglected. I think we need to see a professional about this. I got onto your work's network, and found a forum where several other cars were able to get help for their owners in getting back to what's important.

- NOTE TO SELF - Revoke car's Internet and Bluetooth privileges

14 answers to this question

:lol:

If my truck were texting all I would get is:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY??!?!?!?!"

Because I purposely told the dealership to wash it (while it was in for a warranty repair)

I have an upcoming video I have planned - subject: what improper washing does to your paint!

:lol:

If my truck were texting all I would get is:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY!?!?!? WHY GOD WHY??!?!?!?!"

Because I purposely told the dealership to wash it (while it was in for a warranty repair)

I have an upcoming video I have planned - subject: what improper washing does to your paint!

Please take it to the dealership afterwards and show them what they did.

:cheers:

Please take it to the dealership afterwards and show them what they did.

:cheers:

Agreed, they washed the wifes black Mazda after I was extremely explicit about NOT doing it. Well the service guy notated it on the ticket, and they ignored it. That one, and the next 9 oil changes are FREE :)

It wasn't my intent when I took it in, but when they asked (they know me pretty well)

"You don't want us to wash it right? You always have the note on your workorders that says NO WASH!"

Lightbulb popped on in my head... perfect way to show what poor washing materials/technique will do (and boy did they murder my paint) but also a great way to test these new pads and some other stuff I'm working on.

It wasn't my intent when I took it in, but when they asked (they know me pretty well)

"You don't want us to wash it right? You always have the note on your workorders that says NO WASH!"

Lightbulb popped on in my head... perfect way to show what poor washing materials/technique will do (and boy did they murder my paint) but also a great way to test these new pads and some other stuff I'm working on.

You are a very sick man. :lolsmack:

perfect way to show what poor washing materials/technique will do (and boy did they murder my paint) but also a great way to test these new pads and some other stuff I'm working on.

new what????

Love Dylan, the Kind of Subtle Teasing!

That is so hilarious !!!!!!!!

We are all in the same boat my friend!

I have just taken my tbss to the shop and got it back friday. It will be going in the shop again thursday to fix their mess up.

Anyway I had a sign on the rear bumper, front dash and the seats. I told them if they wash my car they will be paying for a full paint correction. Needless to say it wasn't washed.

Archived