Customer Service 866.965.0400

A 4" gray pad would be nice

While working on a car today I was thinking how nice it would be to have a gray 4" pad to put MSS on in those tight spots that the 6 1/2" pads don't fit well.

I know that the idea of the 4" pad for focus work, and there have been times when I was doing focus work that I had to change backing plates to put the MSS in a small area. So it would help here as well.

:pc:

Anywhere thats too tight to apply with the full size pads is just easy to apply by hand.

The issue with MSS over an entire vehicle is you'll see blotchyness or uneven looking shine on large flat areas when the application isn't thin and even.

In a tight spot, or area where the machine won't reach its easy enough to apply and remove by hand and not have any ill effects.

We had 4" gray pads at one point, they were even included in the 4" pad kit... but the prevailing complaint at that time was buying a pad that was so rarely used for anything. They were really slow sellers and just didn't make sense to keep around.

I'd love to have one!! But I guess a hand application for MSS will suffice in tight spots. I mainly run into this on my bikes and just the front Bumper on my truck.

The MF applicator works the bee's knees for those applications. I have a 2 bikes and a chrome bumper on my truck... lol;)

Chris

While working on a car today I was thinking how nice it would be to have a gray 4" pad to put MSS on in those tight spots that the 6 1/2" pads don't fit well.

I know that the idea of the 4" pad for focus work, and there have been times when I was doing focus work that I had to change backing plates to put the MSS in a small area. So it would help here as well.

:pc:

When I bought my 4" kit from Norm it came with one. Contact him and see if he still has any.

Y'all are funny, Haha. Detailing no. Paint correction possible lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

We need to get you to a stage of "prevention" so that you are not constantly working on "correction". Are there any other members in your area ??? Sometimes a second set of eyes can be a big help.

We need to get you to a stage of "prevention" so that you are not constantly working on "correction". Are there any other members in your area ??? Sometimes a second set of eyes can be a big help.

Bill unfortunately noone is close to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived