Customer Service 866.965.0400

If Money Was Not An Issue, What would you drive?

Diggerdan11

The street version of the 959 debuted at the 1985 Frankfurt Motor Show as a 1986 model, but numerous issues delayed production by more than a year. The car was manufactured in two levels of trim, "Sport" and "Komfort", corresponding to the race version and the street version. First customer deliveries of the 959 street variant began in 1987, and the car debuted at a cost of $225,000 USD per unit, still less than half what it cost Porsche to build each one. Production ended in 1988. In total, 337 cars were built, including 37 prototypes and preproduction models.[1] At least one 959 and one 961 remain in the Porsche historic hall in Stuttgart, Germany.

959 Sport Specs:

0–100 km/h: 3.7 s (62 mph)

0–160 km/h: 8.3 s (99.5 mph)

0–200 km/h: 13.0 s (124 mph)

0–1000 meters: 21.6 s (standing)

0-1/4 mile: 11.9 s (standing)

I ALWAYS wanted one of these!!! My dad had Porsches from the late '70s till 1992 when he traded off his 1988 928S4. They are near and dear to me. The 959's are as rare as hens teeth.

Chris

:drool: OH now that is an automobile:2thumbs:

It'd be these for me:

These two for my around town cars.

black_dodge_challenger_srt8_02.jpg

Grabber-Blue-2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-570x352.jpg

And one of these to go to dinner:

wald-international-bentley-continental-gt-sports-line-black-bison_21.jpg

And lastly a nice drive (or rip) through the country side on a sunny Sunday morning rides:

Ferrari_458_Italia_600-600x400.jpg

Afterall we did say money is no object right?:banana:

I'll try to stay realistic.

2011 HD Denali. Actually, this truck will be in my driveway in the near future.

GMC_2011_Sierra-Denali-HD_652.jpg

I would love a New Denali HD. I almost put that as my vehicle i would own, but there is only one problem. If you want a 1 ton long bed (I want a long bed) you have to get a dually and i hate duallys. But those trucks are sweet

I would love a New Denali HD. I almost put that as my vehicle i would own, but there is only one problem. If you want a 1 ton long bed (I want a long bed) you have to get a dually and i hate duallys. But those trucks are sweet

I am waiting to pick up a used one, I will not buy new. Just have to wait until someone sells their's locally.

Daily driver even though it really isn't, but hey money no object right? :)

audi-r8.jpg

New Viper with a twin turbo setup under the hood:

Viper.jpg

Can't forget a classic or neglect another power adder with this Black on Black 69 Charger

69Charger.jpg

Finally I gotta have a truck too and right now it would be the new Raptor:

Raptor.jpg

Junkman's vette....no wait...maybe he wud be driving me....lol!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I can think of 347 responses to this and every single one of them would get me banned :lol::lol::lol:

Archived