Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heck of a time w/ PC on 3

moriartii

Question

PC help question here, I apologize if this is somewhere else but I am new and have no idea what to search on.

Question is this, I used my PC for the first time yesterday. When using it on 5 w/ FMP and the appropriate amount of pressure my pad would spin just fine. When I switched to MSW and a setting of 3 with just the weight of the PC the pad would barely spin. I sort of had to ease up on it and it was a bear on my triceps.

That doesn't seem normal.

Cheers

K

5 answers to this question

I just used mine last night on the Enclave doing the exact same thing. It doesn't turn overly fast and in some areas, due to position it doesn't turn at all.

Don't over think it too much... Yes, you want it spinning slightly, but it's not a deal breaker if it's not.

With the gray pad being so soft and dare I say rubbery feeling, it tends to grab a bit more.

Chris

Ok cool, let me check out the video posted. It took me a while to get the hang of the product, the "greasy with the shine starting to poke through" took a bit to master. Detail spray helped a lot.

I appreciate the responses, just wanted to make sure my PC was ok. Still have a lot to work on regarding technique.

Cheers

K

Archived