Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm all shook up

to have received two more bottles of Adam's shampoo and conditioner. :drool: I should have bought the gallon as I have gone through two bottles already since November last year.

I just love this stuff! It gives me an excuse not to go on a date. "I'm sorry, maam, I'd love to.......but I'm scheduled for a shampoo and conditioner that evening.":banana:It's high time I give women the same excuse I've gotten for years.:D

I know, I'm a certified Adam's sicko.:grouphug:

You get anxiety looking at your gallons after you had to refill them a couple times?

I sure as heck do! I have a few gallons right now that are half full and I am stressing about needing more already.

I FEEL YA

Mook

Gallons are GOOD and the only way I replenish. SVRT I buy in the 16 oz form because I don't use enough of it to warrant a gallon. I love it, but just don't use enough of it. Heck, it's been over a year since it came out and I got my bottle and I still have some left. Of course I have a fresh bottle waiting in the wings...

Chris

So when i need emergency product i know where to stop in Iowa:lolsmack:

But when i first started with Adams i bought 16Oz, now it is all about the gallons

I've got a gallon of just about everything... I have a not quite full 5 gallon of DS... :banana:

:iagree: With all of the above. Question where does it end? Can't get enough of the gallon sizes. :cheers:

One gallon of each is enough for me... I can usually have product in 3-4 days from CO so no need for more. When I get below a quarter gallon, I order a new gallon.

Chris

to have received two more bottles of Adam's shampoo and conditioner. :drool: I should have bought the gallon as I have gone through two bottles already since November last year.

I just love this stuff! It gives me an excuse not to go on a date. "I'm sorry, maam, I'd love to.......but I'm scheduled for a shampoo and conditioner that evening.":banana:It's high time I give women the same excuse I've gotten for years.:D

I know, I'm a certified Adam's sicko.:grouphug:

Gee-I have never given that excuse. Just a simple "yes" or "no" should suffice.:lolsmack:

Archived