Customer Service 866.965.0400

Saleen Mustang

1anonly

Yep, last year's contest winner is back. The owner didn't do a good job of NOT touching the paint since last October. I last seen the car about a month ago and it had some swirls in it. It wasn't bad, but it shouldn't of looked like that for the amount it is driven.

The plan of attack for tomorrow is to strip it with IPA, a pass (or 2) of FMP, a coat of BG, 2 coats of Americana. It might also do some wet sanding to his roof. There was one spot that was scratched since it was new.

I'll take a bunch of shots tomorrow. Here's a teaser for those that haven't seen it.

Doneleftfront.jpg

It's not going happen today. He had to go out of town. Hopefully tomorrow.

The damage he did isn't too bad, Revive would take 80% out. I'm thinking one pass one FMP. He has chromed wheels on it so I'll give them a face melting shine too. I'm hoping the touch up will take 4 hours or so.

Can't wait to see the after pictures :2thumbs:

Just keep in mind on the Revive, it has no correction ability, it is a chemical cleaner. If you are using it on a PC the only correction you are getting is from the cut of the pad.

Yeah, I know that Bill. When I he brought the car over earlier this year I tried Revive by hand to get a feel on how bad it really was. I'm pulling out the Flex and FMP when he comes over. That's all it should need.

Archived